Spotify Playlist
One aspect of digital media and music I find interesting is my playlist via Spotify (link below). I grew up listening to all different kinds of music and since have fallen in love with genres ranging from classical (Mozart) to old school hip hop (Outkast). The playlist that I have shared is typically played while I am in the car with friends and family (as the title states). The songs consist of throwbacks and music I know will get people to sing along. I tend to do a lot of driving during the summer so having a good playlist for people to sing along is a must for me. I prefer to have a pre-approved playlist compared to a Spotify made playlist for two main reasons. Firstly, this playlist is exclusively listened to in a car and it would be dangerous if I am changing the songs while driving. Secondly as said above I like creating a fun environment that allows people to sing along and relax while driving to our destination. One thing I am quite interested in learn...

Comments
Post a Comment